Who should do?
- 10th & 12th standard students
- Undergraduates & Graduates- Engineers,
- Post Graduates- MCA, MCM etc.
Duration of CCNA certification at GNS technologies is
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- IT Manager
CCNA training course Overview In Pune
The CCNA certification, devised by CISCO, actually stands for CISCO Certified Network Associate. It is an associate or foundational level certification Classes which covers basics of CISCO networking, routing and switching technologies along with IP addressing and WAN technologies.
As a CCNA certified expert, you can easily design, plan, install, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium-size networks including the implementation of remote connections in WAN. After completion of CCNA certification, students can either opt for advanced certificates such as CCNA Security, CCNP or look for a job opportunity in the IT industry. Today, CCNA is easily one of the most valued IT certification across the globe.
Benefits of CCNA Certification course in pune
CCNA Routing and Switching training imparted by GNS technologies provides immense learning benefits to the individuals and also ensures following key skills enhancement
As a CCNA in Pune certified expert you
- Understand the different concepts of networking and learn to deploy simple LANs
- Gain essential skills necessary to manage the CISCO network and devices along with configuration and troubleshooting.
- Can manage basic security for networking devices
- Can define the concept, components, functions and characteristics of WAN
CCNA training course content Pune
- Cisco Certification, IP addressing, Network Topologies.
- Cables, OSI layers, Network Devices.
- Routing, Dynamic route, Routing Information Protocol (RIP).
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP).
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Access Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Switching, Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP).
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) and VLAN Trunking Protocol.
- Inter Vlan Routing, Port Security.
- IP Services, WANTechnologies.
- Backup and Restore of Cisco IOS.