As one of the most prestigious certifications in the technology industry, CCNA course in Pune adds a lot of weight to one’s resume and also establishes his/ her competence in networking. GNS Technologies, the best CCNA training institute in Pune, focuses more on the practical and industry-relevant aspects of CCNA, rather than insisting on mugging up concepts. It employs some of the best CCNA trainers, who’ve worked for several years in the industry and are thorough with all the practical as well as theoretical concepts associated with CCNA.
CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. It is a group of 5 CCNA certifications comprised of different levels of expertise into the subject-matter. CCNA is an associate level program that entails the fundamentals of CISCO networking, routing, switching technologies with IP addressing and WAN technologies. After successful completion of the CCNA course with GNS Technologies, you would be able to design, plan, install, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium-sized networks. This would also include the implementation of remote connections in WAN.
The Need for CCNA Training
Networking is one of the most fundamental aspects of the IT industry, and considering the influx of several IT companies on the Indian IT spectrum, it is quite natural for CCNA professionals to be in vogue for years to come. Companies prefer CCNA certified professionals as they’ve got a comprehensive comprehension of various networking concepts, and also industry-relevant technicalities of it.
What does CCNA Training Include?
CCNA training in Pune involves an understanding of various aspects associated with networking including, OSI models, WAN and LAN design, VLAN and WLAN, IP addressing, network security and management, and routers/ routing protocols. It aims at building professional expertise so that candidates step out as networking professionals, and not as mere technicians. Following is the outline of the CCNA course at GNS Technologies.
Benefits of CCNA Course
As Pune is one of the largest and ever-growing IT hubs of India, pursuing a CCNA course in Pune and that too with GNS Technologies, the best CCNA training institute in Pune, brings in a lot of benefits from the viewpoint of career prospects, professional expertise, and from increasing the commercial and practical value of your commercial capabilities. Here are some of the principle benefits achieved out of successfully completing GNS’s CCNA course in Pune.
So, isn’t GNS Technologies certainly is the best CCNA training institute in Pune?
- An official and recognized endorsement for your technical skills into routing, networking, etc.
- Better prospects with regard to a respectful job in IT enterprises of varying sizes.
- Establishes your potential of working independently in small and medium-sized IT companies in Pune.
- Better salary packages are compared to other non-CISCO qualified networking professionals.
- Comprehensive expertise in network engineering, which is beneficial for organizations that look forward to having resources who can handle everything with the least supervision and with ease..
Why you must choose GNS Technologies for CCNA Classes?
They say that finding the right institute that offers CCNA training in Pune is quite a challenge. But when you’ve got GNS Technologies, why go for any other CCNA institute in Pune? GNS Technologies truly offers the best CCNA classes in Pune, owing to its modern and industry-oriented approach towards imparting professional education. It aims at developing comprehensive proficiency at CCNA concepts, thereby contributing leaders to the industry, and not just technical experts. Here are some of the reasons why you must choose GNS Technologies for CCNA course in Pune.
- Practical exposure to technologies and systems used in the industry.
- Latest and continuously updated course content to ensure that students learn everything that is expected out of them in the industry.
- Exposure towards working on real CISCO devices, with switches and routers in working condition.
- Video and real-time feedback of past students who’ve pursued CCNA course with GNS Technologies and how it has helped them reach great heights in their career.
- Demonstration class to get an understanding of the teaching techniques, thus helping students make an informed decision.
- Latest and well-maintained infrastructure.
- Well-qualified trainers who are proficient at all the CISCO concepts, and also apply various innovative training techniques in the class.
- A healthy and competitive learning environment encouraging students to compete with themselves and turn better by the day.
- The course is conducted in an easy to understand language with highest concerns for student understanding.
- One of the highest academic and placement success rate li>
- Widespread contacts within the industry, ensuring placements at some of the most reputed organizations.
- Soft skills training to develop the student into an industry-friendly professional.
- Preparing students for tough interview rounds through various mock interviews.
- Multiple batches in regard to the convenience of students..
- Soft Real-world challenging projects.
CCNA Career Opportunities
As mentioned earlier, the growing Indian IT market offers several CCNA career opportunities, which is why aspirants in the networking domain must seriously consider pursuing CCNA certification with the best CCNA institute in Pune and that is GNS Technologies. Here are some of the CCNA career opportunities that one can look forward to grab.
- Network administrators
- System administrators
- System engineers
- IT administrators
- Network support technician
- Computer hardware engineer
- Technical support professionals
- Intranet specialist
- Field service technician
- Security database development and others.
So much under one roof! Exciting, isn’t it? All this is possible with GNS Technologies – the best CCNA training institute in Pune. Still thinking? Pick up your phone and call GNS Technologies at +91 20 4129 2233 or write an email to email@example.com or pay an in-person visit at the office. Visit our Contact page for detailed coordinates.
CCNA training content
- Cisco Certification, IP addressing, Network Topologies.
- Cables, OSI layers, Network Devices.
- Routing, Dynamic route, Routing Information Protocol (RIP).
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP).
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Access Control List (ACL), Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Switching, Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP).
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) and VLAN Trunking Protocol.
- Inter Vlan Routing, Port Security.
- IP Services, WANTechnologies.
- Backup and Restore of Cisco IOS.