Who should do?
- Working professionals
- Under Graduates
from BSc, BCA, MCA or Engineering etc
Duration of Linux certification at GNS technologies is
- Desktop Engineer
- System Administrator
- Server Support
Linux Certification courses In Pune Overview
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is an enterprise operating platform well-suited to a broad range of applications across the IT infrastructure. Red Hat Enterprise Linux includes support for major hardware architectures, hypervisors, and cloud providers, making deployments across physical and different virtual environments predictable and secure.
Enhanced tools and new capabilities in this release enable administrators to tailor the application environment to efficiently monitor and manage compute resources and security. Red Hat Enterprise Linux is suitable for desktops, servers and mainframes.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is a hot IT certification right now. This certification can help you achieve your career goal and is an investment for bright future. Here are the key objectives of training imparted by GNS technologies for Red Hat Linux Certification.
- To provide a solid fundamental knowledge of Linux
- To inculcate Linux skills required for a cloud, big data and network roles.
- To prepare you for advance global certification
- Tap your knowledge and skills to qualify for abundant job opportunities.
- Show you are up-to-date on the latest changes in IT industry
- Confidently troubleshoot challenges
- Display quantified IT and Linux knowledge
- Get on the top and stand out with globally recognized certification
- Differentiate yourself from other candidates and get a job with much better salary and perks.
Linux Certification Course Pune Contents
- Introduction to Linux
- Introduction to GNOME interface.
- Basic Commands and Advanced Commands.
- User and Group Administrator.
- File permissions.
- Installing, Removing, Querying and Updating Packages.
- Disk partitioning and creating file system.
- Mounting / Unmounting file system
- Disk Quotas
- Backup and restore using tar and cpio.
- Configuring NFS, FTP, Samba 7 Server
- Configuring DHCP, DNS, Mail Server.
- Implementing RAID and LVM.