Master the Art of Professional CRM with Gns technologies Salesforce Training in Pune
The ever-increasing customer demands have resulted in the evolution of the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) that ensured customer service administration and took customer service to a whole new level. Of the several CRMs available in the business world today, Salesforce is a unique and comprehensive CRM that covers every customer concern right from leads, sales and marketing to deliver post-sales customer service. Owing to its high-end and comprehensive capabilities, Salesforce has turned into one of the most preferred CRM systems across the world, thus also opening up several Salesforce career options, including Salesforce integration developer, SFDC Developer, Salesforce Lightning Developer, etc.
Overview of the Salesforce Training
Salesforce course deals with various aspects including the fundamentals of CRM, the significance of CRM in the modern context, along with many other technicalities that help students develop hands-on expertise at handling Salesforce. The course aims at masteringSalesforce administration, and at working on the Salesforce Platform App Builder. Further, the training also intends to develop various other capabilities including gathering, analyzing, and retrieving the necessary information from a particular customer’s database.Considering the industry’s requirements, this Salesforce course in Pune intends to develop practical proficiency at the course, thereby turning students into thorough professionals, and professionals the industry would like to hire. Scroll down to take a look at the objectives of the course.
Gns Technologies– The Salesforce Institute in Pune | Objectives of the Salesforce Certification in Pune
The course aims at developing Salesforce expertise through the below learning objectives.
- Learn about every functional user groups such as Inside Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Management, and Outside Sales.
- To be able to deploy applications and manage any modifications to the Force.com platform.
- Learn user interface configuration
- The ability to implement automation, customize applications, validate data, debugging, security management, etc.
- Sales and Service Cloud configuration and management
- To be able to deploy new applications through the use of declarative interface and the basics of Force.com
Why Gns Technologies for Salesforce Classes in Pune | Top Reasons why you must Choose Gns for Salesforce Course in Pune
Gns Technologies offers not one, but many reasons why budding professionals must choose them for their Salesforce training. Out of the several institutes that impart Salesforce training in Pune, Gns Technologies is amongst those comprehensive ones that aim at developing overall expertise at the practical as well the theoretical concepts of Salesforce. However, that’s just one reason; there are others as well supporting the fact.
- Experienced trainers from the industry
- Modern, latest and hi-tech lab for practice and exposure to the latest technologies and applications.
- A strong network including MNCs and SMEs for placement assistance.
- Competitive and continuously upgraded course content.
- Valuable certification on successful completion of the course
- Concepts explained in simple language
- Personalized attention towards every student.
Salesforce Course Contents
- Introduction to CRM
- Introduction to Salesforce and Cloud Computing.
- Setting up Salesforce Environment free Salesforce Org.
- Salesforce Users Setup and User management
Types of Users and their roles and Privileges.
- Salesforce Platform Basics
Introduction to Salesforce platform, Navigation and Basic configuration to build custom functionality.
- Company-Wide Org Settings
Learn about search, regional settings, multiple currencies, and user interface controls.
- Company-Wide Org Settings
Learn about search, regional settings, multiple currencies, and user interface controls
- User Management
Set up users and control how they can view or edit your business data.
- Project Work
Customize an Org to Support a New Business Unit
Manage users and optimize your business model for efficiency.
- Data Security
Control access to data using point-and-click security tools.
- Security Specialist – Project work
Flex your security muscles by locking down permissions and tracking changes.
- Data Modeling
Give your data structure with objects, fields, and relationships.
- Accounts & Contacts for Salesforce Classic
Discover how accounts and contacts work together in Salesforce.
- Leads & Opportunities for Salesforce Classic
Learn how you can power your sales process with leads and opportunities in Salesforce.
- Data Quality
Discover strategies for assessing and improving the quality of your data in Salesforce.
- Data Management
Learn how to import and export data in Salesforce.
- Import and Export with Data Management Tools
Use Data Loader and the Data Import Wizard to manage data in Salesforce.
- Reports & Dashboards for Salesforce Classic
Build real-time reports and charts to visualize key business metrics.
- Workflow and Approval Process
Automate process using configuration not code.
- Admin practice test
- Final Exam Preparation and Registration