GNS Technologies requires a graphic designer to create visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. We are looking for someone who has used software like Adobe, coral Draw, Landscape etc. This position requires a high level of creativity. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a bachelor’s degree and/or diploma, technical background and relevant work experience.
Role and Responsibilities –
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Create images that identify or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Incorporate changes recommended into the final design
- Degree/diploma in graphic designing
- Well versed with software like Adobe, coral Draw, Landscape etc.
- Experience –
- Freshers can also apply.
- Experience 1-years. Experience in similar profile/industry will be preferred.
- Salary – 1.2 L pa to 2.4 L pa