Microsoft Azure Training in Pune | Microsoft Azure Certification
Microsoft Azure is one of the earliest cloud components to have launched in the market by the global technology leader, Microsoft. As one of the cloud computing services, Microsoft Azure helps in the process of building, testing, deploying, and managing a lot of services and applications with the help of Microsoft managed data centers across the globe. Microsoft Azure facilitates software, platforms, and infrastructure in the form of services, along with supporting various programming languages, frameworks and tools. It not only supports Microsoft specific systems and software but also systems developed by other companies.
As one of the tested and proven and trending technologies around, Microsoft Azure certification is amongst the most trusted Microsoft certification courses. Besides, it offers lucrative career opportunities, both in terms of career growth as well as handsome salaries. No wonder, Pune, as the bustling global IT hub, is full of Azure certification training institutes! However, amidst the crowd, GNS Technologies is one name that stands out with a distinction with the latest training and learning infrastructure, and the best of the industry’s trainers to guide students through the course. Scroll down to understand the key features and the objectives of GNS Technologies Microsoft Azure training in Pune.
Key Features of GNS Technologies Azure Training in Pune
As a comprehensive professional certification, this Microsoft Azure training takes students through the practical as well as conceptual aspects associated with the subject-matter. However, besides this, there are other features as well that contribute to the industrial utility of the course.
- Latest, state of the art infrastructure
- Special emphasis learning the practical aspects.
- Industry-relevant course content
- Real-world case studies and solutions
- The best trainers with practical experience in the industry.
- Training content constantly upgraded
- Exposure towards the usage of the latest software and applications.
Objectives of Microsoft Azure Certification
Besides, helping students get a head start in the industry and help them excel in the career, technically, the course intends to educate budding Azure professionals on the following aspects.
- Planning and developing Azure virtual machines
- Describing the architectural components of Azure that also include infrastructure, portals and tools.
- To develop expertise over configuration, monitoring and management of Azure virtual machines to maximize availability and reliability.
- Build expertise over implementing and managing virtual networking within Azure and to be able to connect with on-premise environments.
Microsoft Azure Course Contents
Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions 70-533
Introduction to Microsoft Azure
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Resource group, VNET and VPN
- Azure Certifications.
- Azure Admin accounts
- Azure Deployment Methods
- Azure Payment Methods
- Azure Regions
- Understanding and Creating Resource Group
- Virtual Networks (VNET),Private and Public IP,Subnets.
- VNet peering.
- Overview of Network Security Group (NSG)
- Need of VPN, VPN Types, VPN Gateway.
- Point to Site VPN configuration.
- Basic Administration of Azure Portal through Windows Powershell.
- Creating Virtual Machines.
- Configuring Availability Set for Azure VM’s (Fault and Update Domains
- Creating and Configuring Internal and External ARM Load Balancer with Backend Pool, Health Probes and Load Balancing Rules.
- Managing Virtual Machine Scale Sets.
- Azure Storage Accounts.
- Storage Types
- Replication Scopes.
- Maintaining Blob storage and File storage.
- Content Delivery Profiles (CDM)
- Working with Managed Disks and Unmanaged Disks
- Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer tool.
Azure App Services
- Overview of Backup Services in Azure
- Configuring On-Premise Backup.(Files and Folders and VHD)
- Restoring On-Premise Backup.
- Backup and Restore of Azure Virtual Machine.
- Configuration of Retention policies
Azure Site Recovery Infrastructure.
Azure Active Directory.
- Azure Application Service Plan
- Web site deployment by using IIS
- Web site deployment by using App service.
- Traffic Manager.
- Introduction to Azure Active Directory
- Authentication Methods
- Azure Active Directory Plans
- Configuring Resource Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Synchronizing On-Premise ADDS with Azure Active
- Joining Win-10 Machine to Azure Active Directory
- Container Service (Overview.)