GNS Technologies requires a counselor. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of converting enquiries and/or walk ins to admissions. The candidate should be able to solve queries of the students regarding the course and also guide them towards the appropriate course based on the candidate’s interests, aptitudes, and/ or educational assessments.
Role and Responsibilities –
- Refer students to programs based on interests, aptitudes, or educational assessments.
- Conduct follow-up calls with students to determine if their needs have been met.
- Provide students with information on such topics as college programs and admission requirements, fee structure etc.
- Attend to queries by students who walk in.
- Follow up with enquires which come through the website
- Convert walk in students to admissions
- Any graduate.
- Technical background will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Experience – 0 to 2 years
- GNS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.First Floor,
- Bhushan Bhavan, Opp. MCCIA, Near Saahil Hotel,
- Tilak Road, Swargate Corner,
- Pune – 02